Mise à jour du 13 Novembre
La dernière mise à jour déployée le 13 Novembre apporte de nombreuses corrections au mode zombie.
Il s’agit de la plus grosse mise à jour de stabilité depuis la sortie du jeu. Ce patch inclut plus de 60 correctifs de crash, notamment dans les quêtes principales et les exploits.
L’atout passe-passe fait sont retour avec cette mise à jour. Lorsque vous possédez les 4 atouts, vous disposerez automatiquement de l’atout passe-passe en bonus. Il vous permet principalement de recharger plus vite.
Les futures mises à jour incluront le Black Ops Authenticity Stamp system, des défis quotidiens, un système de migration d’hôtes et des améliorations du jeu en écran scindé.
Voici la liste des changements:
- Fixed crashes where a player could be disconnected during character banter.
- Fixed a crash in Theater that could occur when a player tried to watch playback of a game that contained 3 Bots.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a player disconnected while Burned Out killed Zombies.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a player was given or returned a weapon that was already in their inventory.
- Fixed crashes related to invalid zombie spawn positions.
- Fixed crashes that could occur when a player disconnected at specific times while their inventory was being updated.
- Fixed crashes that could occur when players disconnected at specific times while downed.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using Nowhere But There.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when the player disconnected during the opening moments of a custom match in which one of their Talismans or Elixirs was disabled by a Custom Mutation.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a player disconnected from their party while being revived.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a player disconnected during the Game Over screen.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when reloading with Electric Burst active.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a player disconnected as they were downed with Electric Burst activated.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a Tiger died, depending on where it fell and/or collided with an object.
- Fixed a Theater crash that could occur when spectating a Homunculus de-spawn.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during a voiceover during the Main Quest.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during the Death of Orion quest.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if a player disconnected when the crowd wanted to throw that player an item.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a player completes a challenge in IX.
- Blood of the Dead
- Fixed a crash that could occur in the Main Quest if the player holding the Banjo died while another player attempted to interact with the ghost that handed over the Banjo (player with the Banjo must be the one to give it back to the ghost).
- Fixed a crash that could occur if the player disconnected from the party while using the Overkill.
- Fixed a crash that could occur as a result of the Seagull disappearing in certain areas of the map.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a double-Pack-a-Punched weapon was combined with the Holo sight and five attachments.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a player disconnected while teleporting.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during character banter in Special Rounds.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a player disconnected on the way to the Groom Lake defend in Rush.
- Voyage of Despair
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a player stood on a portal during the Main Quest.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when the player used an upgraded Bowie Knife against a zombie.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when the player died or disconnected from their party while standing at the window trigger for the Homunculus flag Easter Egg.
- Increased weapon reload speed when player has all 4 Perks.
- Resolved an issue where weapons with a Clan Tag or Kill Counter applied could not be resupplied with ammo in-game when all attachment slots were filled.
- Resolved an issue where certain weapons could not properly apply attachments in the Armory.
- Resolved an issue where the Max Ammo powerup would not restore any Frag Grenade charges when the player had the Dimensional Pocket: Frag Grenade Talisman equipped.
- Resolved an issue where Pack-a-Punching the SDM with Iron Sights as the chosen Optic could reset the Optic back to default.
- Resolved an issue where players with the Sigil of the 4th Circle Talisman active would not have the Perk Modifier outline around the 4th Perk icon if the player did not have all 4 Perks.
- Resolved an issue where Electric Burst did not function correctly with the Aftertaste Elixir after the player was revived and had the Perk returned by the Scepter of Ra.
- Resolved an issue with delayed power-up spawns when using Extra Credit.
- Resolved an issue where replacing a Mule Kick-assigned weapon removed the Mule Kick icon from the weapon.
- Resolved an issue where the XP value could turn negative when the player doesn’t earn XP in game after achieving Prestige Master.
- Resolved an issue that caused players’ reload speed to be increased when standing near another player using the Path of Sorrows.
- Blood of the Dead
- Resolved an issue with FX persisting indefinitely on the Warden when using the Ragnarok Electrocute attack.
- Resolved an issue that could occur when a player left the Showers via Fast Travel while still holding the Banjo during the Main Quest Showers puzzle step.
- Resolved an issue where multiple Kronoriums could spawn.
- Resolved an issue with the Magmagat taking other weapon properties when stowed.
- Resolved an issue where the Blue Wolf Glyph didn’t appear after a player shot and reloaded their weapon, then aimed down sights with the Spectral Shield during the Hell’s Redeemer Quest.
- Resolved an issue where Blightfathers and Gladiators could not be killed by the Hammer of Valhalla’s lightning bolt attack.
- Resolved an issue with the Death of Orion challenge being completed with fewer than nine Zombies.
- Resolved an issue where equipping the Brazen Bull caused the Death of Orion to kill at an accelerated rate.
- Resolved an issue with Gladiator pathing getting stuck in the boss fight arena.
- Resolved a visual issue with the Storm Spikes during the Main Quest.
- Fixed an exploit where players could control the spawn and de-spawn of Zombies using the Panic Room to get to high rounds.
- Fixed an exploit in the Morgue area found in the Laboratories where the player was able to jump onto the rim of multiple windows, allowing the player to avoid taking hits from Zombies.
- Fixed an exploit in the corner of the Lower War Room area where the player was able to jump onto extended collision from a window, eventually causing Zombies to stop attacking the player.
- Resolved an issue where players could be hurled from the teleporter to outside of the playable area in Groom Lake.
- Resolved an issue where Classified did not appear in the Map selection screen when in a 4-player splitscreen party in a lobby.
- Resolved an issue where Zombies and Hellhounds could de-spawn on the teleporter when pathing to players in the Panic Room.
- Resolved an issue where Paintjobs could be deleted from the Personalize menu after trying to select them.
- Resolved an issue where players could load into a match before the host did, resulting in no player control.
- Resolved an issue where playing a local Zombies game and then switching to an online lobby would result in no default map being shown.
- Resolved a camo issue where red spikes could protrude from a number of weapons.
- Resolved splash art in loading screen where the wrong game mode would be shown.
- Custom Mutations Round Cap rule now properly ends the game after players complete the number of rounds selected.
- Added description in Create-A-Class on rollover for Special Weapon stages.
Merci d'utiliser uniquement la chatbox pour la recherche de joueur